- An easy and convenient authentic fugu course.
- High quality and easy to use. Our HACCP-certified fugu migaki is highly reputed among chefs of Japanese cuisine.
- Our fillets can be used for raw consumption such as sashimi as well as in deep-fried or other cooked dishes.
- Our sashimi is carefully arranged by professional chefs. Recreate the flavors of freshly cut sashimi simply by defrosting.
- CHOPPED FUGU BITS
- Great for various dishes with no wasted product. Use for hot pots, karaage or grilling.
- Fugu sumptuously cut for use as sushi. Great raw, seared or rolled.
- GRILLED FUGU FIN
- Dried fin & Grilled fin made by special roasting method. Comes with a fancy fugu fin sake bottle.
- Shirako is pufferfish milt and is considered one of the top delicacies in Japanese cuisine. Ideal for hot pots and tempura as well as grilled and steamed dishes.
Established in 1958, we are a team of experts in the processing of fugu. Fukutarou is officially recognized as an HACCP-certified factory for its standards of safety.
[Safety] The first HACCP-certified factory in Japan to process fugu.
[High-quality] Careful raw material screening, high-level processing and freezing technology.
[Easy] We pursue simple and convenient products that are easy-to-use.